Applications are now open for Collaborative Doctoral Award PhD studentships for October 2018 entry
How to apply
1. Choose one of the advertised projects. Please see the CHASE website for details.
2. Create an account using the button on the right of this page.
3. Read the CHASE CDA application guidance notes, and complete the following application tasks:
- Studentship application form
- Provide names and email addresses for 2 referees
4. Apply for a place of study at the host institution. This is necessary for CHASE to ensure that eligibility requirements are met. Please click on the institutions below for information on applying for a place of study.
5. Applications will be assessed by a panel comprising project supervisors and CHASE representatives. Selected applicants meeting the selection criteria will be invited to interview in early May. Interview panels will recommend on studentship awards to the CHASE Management Board, which will oversee the selection process.
CHASE AHRC CDA studentships are open to UK and EU students who meet the residency requirements set out in the RCUK Terms and Conditions for Training Grants.
Some CDA studentships are available for both full-time and part-time study, but some are full-time only; please check the advertised project details. In line with RCUK expectations for equality and diversity, CHASE promotes equality of opportunity for all eligible doctoral candidates.
Please see the policy on Data sharing between Consortium institutions.